We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.


Saturday, May 8, 2010

5 min. art

Art doesn't have to take a long time, or look perfect. Art is for the maker. I was watering my tulips today and found one that had broken off from the wind and lying on the ground. I took it inside, painted its petals red, the inside green, and stamped it onto a poster board, drew in the stem, stamped on the leaves. I filled in the background by sponging silver mixed with the red and green, using a paper towel. I burnt the edges of the poster board, and..

VOILA'... 5 min. art with 3 colors and a tulip. Do anything, just do something once a day :)

1 comment:

  1. How inspiring and easy! But creative, which I lack. But I would love to work on that! I love it!

    ReplyDelete